Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Back To The Previous Era

Recently, I was struggling. Struggling to survive without my 3G data plan! A real hard time as we have already gotten use to the advancement of technology that keeps everyone connected. In this current era, smart phones and internet is much of a necessity to us. They have become a part of our daily life and we can't seem to be able to separate ourselves from them seeing from the way we keep engaging ourselves in our smartphones anytime and anywhere.

First time ever that I very nearly exceeded my data plan. I guess there's always a first time in everything? haha! But if I tell you all how many GB my data plan is, and I still can nearly exceed, I think you all will kill me. Confirm chop! 

Well~ I think.... I am not going to disclose how many GB I got. :P 
But I would have to say that the main reason is due to watching of dramas without using wifi. That explains the high usage this month. And also if I am home, I seldom use wifi. Lucky I actually went to check and to my horror, I used that much! Imagine if I did not check at all. And continue using. My phone bill will confirm explode. Thanks to my instinct to check! :P 

Nevertheless, during this period, I felt that I was already quite privileged - At least I can still have access via computers and wifi connection and not totally a cut-off:) I would say that this period was not that bad. Yes I do not have access to my whatsapp and all when there's no wifi, but at least I can treat the time without wifi as an alone time clear of those noise. Having some time to myself and think about stuff and clear thoughts. Hehe. 

Never want to try that again anytime soon I hope.. Shall use my 3G very cautiously. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment