Sunday, July 6, 2014

Awesome Saturday (05 July 2014)

Had a real awesome day despite the morning rush and also not being able to sleep in given the great weather earlier this morning! But at least I get to sleep 1 hour more today as compared to during weekdays when I have work. Not that bad I guess? Better than nothing:P 

Well~ The impromptu itinerary of the day started out in this sequence: Bugis-Cityhall-Somerset-Orchard! 
Been a while since I last shopped for a whole day! This really reminds me about the time at Bangkok! Walking non-stop and not having snacks in between except for our mains. Differences are that we don't get to have the cheap wholesale prices (I am still remembering receiving wholesale prices for purchases of 3 items. 1 piece for 60 baht which is almost equivalent to $2.50! Where can you find such prices in Singapore? Sighhh... I am missing BKK already!!). Shall stop here already! If not, I think I can go on and on about what I missed at Bangkok. Haha! Now back to the differences, another would be that we get to be indoors most of the time, and even if we are walking outdoors, the weather was not that hot today so it was rather acceptable:) It's way better than the scotching hot sunny weather over at Bangkok. 

Anyway, I think me and my friend chose the right day to meet up. We got a few good buys and free gifts during our day out! Below screenshot of the items. Lucky for the big plastic bag that we can use to fit all our items into one carrier. And to think we were saying that the person gave each of us such a big bag when we only bought one item from there. Hehe.


We also went to the JobCentral Career Fair to have a look since we are at Suntec. My friend was telling me about it and since we pass by the area, we went to have a look. Because of the trip there, I saw the SEA Games thing there. It make me want to volunteer for the event even more! Didn't take any actions to apply for it previously partly due to disapproval from my mum saying if I want to volunteer, then I might as well stay home and do housework. But why can't she understand that it's totally different? Volunteering for such events is also different from volunteering at old folks home as well. To date, I have to say that I did not regret volunteering for YOG previously and I am glad I went ahead to apply to volunteer that time:) 

So.... because I do not want to miss out on the opportunity to volunteer for the SEA Games, I just went to apply online. Shall take action and talk after bah. Hopefully my mum will understand my viewpoint.   

Oh ya! And earlier, we encountered someone saying that wrinkles is due to laughing too much! LOL! So remember, don't laugh too much if you don't wanna have wrinkles:P 
But I realized that we will also squirt our eyes when crying. So why didn't the person say it's due to crying too much? HAHAHA! Omggg. Ignore me, I am just being lame here~  

Anyway, that's about all~ Shall turn in for the night! 
안녕히 주무세요 (annyeonghi jumuseyo)!
That's Goodnight in Korean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment