Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Not All Endings Are Good Ones

Recently, I started to read a book.. Not going to disclose the title of the book which will spoil the plot for those who happened to be reading it or intending to read it. :P

So yeah, what happened was that, like many people before they start to read a book, I flipped to the last chapter of the final book to see what the ending was like. And truth is, I regretted. I had predicted it to be a happy ending, but end up I found it to be a sad ending:( This is so going to affect my mood to read the book even though I am dying to know how it happened.


We always presume that those endings for dramas and stories are happy ones. That's mostly the case, doesn't it? But happy endings don't always exists in the real world. Not saying it don't, but just that it doesn't ALWAYS happen...

But sometimes you ought to agree that dramas/ stories that have happy endings no matter how unrealistic it is, it is sometimes much more preferred than those with sad endings. People faced problems in real life and such fantasy-based happy endings provide them a temporary escape from reality and fantasy that hope still exists in the world somewhere and motivates them to be on the search for it. Motivates them to tide through low periods in their life and to find the rainbow after the rain.

To me, I personally feel that we will never know what will happen to us down the road, never know what will become of us by then, and never know if our ending will be a happy or a sad one. We can't foresee what will happen in the end, but what we can be sure of, is to create many happy memories or and live a fulfilling life as we venture down the route of our life. :) Sometimes the stories means more than the endings!




No comments:

Post a Comment