Monday, June 30, 2014

Cafe Hopping to Group Therapy @ Tanjong Pagar

I realized that I had not blogged about my experience at Group Therapy quite some time back. Can't really remember exactly when. I just came across the photos that was taken there in my phone and don't recall having posted anything on it. 

So here goes...

Group Therapy is located on the 2nd level of a shophouse, offering brunch and desserts menu. Due to the location of the cafe at the 2nd level, people might miss it or are unaware of this cafe. So while you are there in search of this cafe, you might want to keep a lookout for this sign below. We went there just purely for desserts. But their main specialty is in their lunch/ brunch. So try that when you are there:)

Keep a lookout for this sign!





Ice Chocolate
I still miss the Ice Chocolate at DOC. It's still rank at 1st. Haha. This tasted alright. But I guess DOC is hanging on to 1st place due to the addition top-up of Ice Cream that makes it special? Not sure what you all think about Ice Chocolate but for me, my favourite is still the one at DOC.

Lemon Crumble Bar
(Tangy Lemon Curd on a firm pastry base topped with buttery crumble)
Not a fan of this. Thin crust and you can taste more of the lemon curd. One thing, it's too lemony. It can serve as appetizers but I feel the lemony taste is rather overwhelming.  

Belgian-Styled Waffle
(With Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Almonds, and Fruits)
Of the 2 desserts we tried, this is something which I liked and prefer more for. For the fruits, there are actually bananas, strawberries and blueberries. Loving it~


GROUP THERAPY CAFE
49 Duxton Road, #02-01
Singapore 089513

Opening Hours
Tues to Thurs : 11am - 6pm
Fri & Sat : 11am - 11pm
Sun : 10am - 6pm
Closed on Mondays




No comments:

Post a Comment