Sunday, November 15, 2015

Afternoon Out At Pasir Ris Farmway


Such a great nice weather today. So the plan is to go to Pasir Ris Farmway to see see look look at the puppies there. Loving how cute they are! Came across a shop where the owner is so nice and told us a lot about the dogs. If next time I have a chance to get a dog, most likely I would consider going to that shop to get one!! Keyword though, is next time - It's going to need a lot of persuasion before my mum will ever allow us to keep dogs. Cuz she is one who likes cleanliness. And also having to take into consideration the time and effort needed to keep a dog. All these are also required to be look into before deciding to keep a dog. 

Other than dogs, there's also other pets like cats, Guinea pigs and even rabbits. But my favourite is still dogs. Haha. Still scared of Guinea pigs/ rabbits since previously got bitten by one of my friend's. Since that one incident where I got a shock when the Guinea pig/ rabbit suddenly turn around and bite my hand, I don't dare to touch them anymore. Hahaha. The speed is so damn fast that I do not even have the time to react! And my friend later told me it do not bite people at all. I am actually the first one. I guess the Guinea pig/ rabbit must not like me.... 

But anyway, I did have a chance to carry the puppy - Japanese Spitz! So cuteeeeee that I literally melted. At the beginning, I was a lil worried cuz the puppy didn't wag its tail when I carry it (maybe the puppy don't like me). Then after a while when it start wagging its tail, I actually felt happy. It's like their way of getting used to you:P Too bad we can't take pictures. But being able to carry it and touch it, is just sufficient:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment