Sunday, November 22, 2015

Solo Travel



Travelling alone have been something I wanted to try since last year. Not sure why and how this thought had planted itself inside my head. Might it be due to us growing up and we tend to want to experience different things as time goes by? I am not sure. But it sure is an exposure when travelling overseas alone. 

Even though I am tempted and drawn by the idea of travelling alone, my heart still recoiled at the thought of fear and uncertainty. I am definitely not someone who likes taking risks. And also, the idea of not having someone to depend on especially in a foreign place is more scary than being placed inside a Haunted House where everything only last a few minutes. By travelling overseas alone, it does/ will not end within a few minutes. Last year when the thought of travelling alone overseas first strike me, I was more excited rather than scared. But now that I start thinking that I want to realise that little dream of mine, I am filled with fear of the uncertainty that will meet me if I really go on the solo trip. 

My friend just told me she went on a solo trip! I didn't know since all along I thought she was going with another friend. Surprise much! She shared with me some of the happenings there and it was really a great experience and exposure. I am shock when she told me. Going on a solo trip requires great courage for someone so dependent like me. But of course, I have to go through my parents' approval since I doubt they will let me travel alone. With friends still okay, but alone? I am not too sure about that. They might object to it. But maybe in the near future, I might consider travelling to Taiwan on a solo trip if I got a sudden strength of courage:P 

Talking about travelling to Taiwan.. I still have yet to do up the posts for Taiwan! I am in the midst of drafting and will post them up soon. Very soon! So stay tune for my updates of my Taiwan trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment