Thursday, November 19, 2015

Music In My Life

Music, to me, is very important. No matter what my mood is.
While listening to music can make you think and recall about incidents that have happened, others could be songs that you can relate your experiences/ encounters to. And so on....



It is so important to me that when previously I was not able to access radio on my office computer, I was so affected that I went home to tell my mum that I feel like something is missing and I don't feel that motivated anymore. Yes I do listen to the radio when I am at work :) At least with music, it won't be that quiet and boring. It fills up the emptiness and add some colours to your day while you do work. haha. Initially I had thought she will nag at me and just ask me to listen to the songs on my phone. But nope. She accompanied me to search for a radio clock! Maybe she knows how important listening to music is to me:P

Like today, the radio station is playing rather nice songs. It tend to cheer people up a little when you listen to songs you like. But of course, since I am listening to the radio station (and not my playlist) at work, once in a while, there will be some songs that do not suit your taste. Once in a blue blue moon, if the radio station keep playing the songs I don't like, then I will choose to change radio channels since it will affect my mood:P

Okay, I shall end this post and continue listening to the radio. Really nice songs playing today - mix of old and new ones:) But before that, a song for everyone to listen to - [ 如果我變成一首歌 If I were a song ].
If you were a song, what song would you be? Hmm...
 


如果我变成一首歌 我会在你身后不停地唱着
故事已不能从头 能不能重新写过
多希望你开口 陪我唱着歌

如果我变成一首歌 我会在你身后不停地唱着
故事已不能从头 结局别又是错过
多希望你开口 陪我唱着歌

多希望你开口 陪我唱着歌

多希望你和我 唱完这首歌

No comments:

Post a Comment