Sunday, May 5, 2013

Updates for March & April 2013



It's been some time since i updated my blog. Hmm.. Last update was in February. Had been busy with projects then followed by exams. Finally exams finished so ta-dah! Here's the updates! :)

2 March 2013 (Saturday)

Went to Habitat Coffee with my colleagues:) It's a really great 2 storey chill-out place located at Upper Thomson Road where one can indulge in coffee and food (sandwiches, cakes, pastries, and pastas). The ambience there is not bad, and it's really cosy and quiet, definitely a place to catch up with friends! However, location might be a problem since it can be quite inaccessible.

"Big Ben" which we ordered:)
Overall, it was worth going there, just the inaccessibility of the place. I will definitely go there for chilling again! :)


However, do take note of the operating hours:
Tues - Fri  11:00 - 22:30
Sat - Sun: 10:30 - 22:30


21 April 2013 (Sunday)

Met up with SW & Val to celebrate Val's birthday! :) SW's intention to get Val to get on the rides at Clarke Quay! No way am I getting on top of that ride and fly to the sky. If there's any chance that I have to get on top of that ride, I am so gonna need to build up the huge level of courage - like the courage I had built up to go on board the ride at Genting which is to be dropped down from great height! Scarrrryyy to the max!!

But lucky for both Val & me, it was raining on that day. Means reducing the chances of us having to take that ride:P

In the end, we went for singing instead! :) The rides shall wait! :P


Shall wait for the rest of the photos to be uploaded by SW, since all the photos with her:)


22 April 2013 (Monday) - Team Lunch

Had team lunch at Swissotel - Cafe Swiss! :) Eat full full before I go off on my study leave till end of the month! Hehehehe
Pictures ahead!!






No comments:

Post a Comment