Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration 2013

It's mother's day once again! Got some surprises for mum, with the help of my father:)


The greatest challenge faced was keeping the chewy junior "I Love You Mom" from my mum! Since the chewy junior will need to be kept in the refrigerator, she will surely have access to seeing it since the top cover of the box is transparent. Knowing that my mum will see, upon coming home, I cover up the top opening with paper and scotchtape it up. At least she will know it got something to do with mother's day, but won't have any idea on what's inside.:) 

We went to my father's friend house to celebrate mother's day together. Got all the mothers flowers, thanks to the help from my dad! Fun-filled bonding and mother's day celebration! Next up would be father's day! We were all talking about celebrating father's day and that it's hard thinking of what to get for guys. I then suggested getting our fathers to dress up as females and then we shall buy flowers for them. Haha. I even mention that I am giving them one month notice, so they can use this one month to find clothes to wear on that day:P

But then, I shall make this year father's day a great one for my dad! Need to start thinking of ideas.. Lacking of ideas on what to get for guys:( I guess I need to start thinking and planning. And also not missing out on the anniversary part too! Heh Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment