Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Birthday Pranks Vs Plans!


Happy Birthday JiaJia! 

Went to Strangers Reunion, a cafe located at Kampong Bahru. The place was alright I guess.. Just that at first when we sat in the middle of the cafe, it was kinda noisy and hard to strike conversations. But when we shifted tables to the corner end eventually, it was better and quite comfy:) I guess this place will be a really really great place for chilling with friends over coffee when there's not much crowd. It's great for coffee lovers who want to satisfy their coffee addiction:)

Operating Hours:  Mon - Sun: 09:00 - 22:00 (Closed on Tuesdays)


Before heading to Strangers Reunion, me & QQ went to Grin Affair to get a cake for JiaJia. I decided to get his cake from Grin Affair since both Strangers Union and Grin Affair are located near Outram MRT. I have heard of this jarcake concept previously from my ex-colleagues, and have been meaning to visit it to try. Today I finally personally visited the shop and was impressed by it. It is really a very special gift for someone indeed:)

Operating Hours:  Mon - Sat: 12:00 - 20:00
                            Sun: 13:30 - 18:00

image

Got this from their website on the various flavours they have. However, do take note that the flavours are seasonal! For more details on the layers and flavours in each of these jarcakes, you can visit the link: http://www.grinaffair.com/


Photos taken when we are there! In the end, we chose to buy the cookies and cream flavour for JiaJia! :)

We actually checked with the staff on how long the cake can last outside without putting inside the fridge. Answer is: 1 hour.


Hahaha! Laugh at the pranks we ask him to do! We actually prepared 5 dares, but out of the 5, he have to randomly pick 3 to do. The photo taken showed 2 of the dares he had picked. Other than this 2, we also got him to do Kiyomi song.  Hahaha! Looking at the video we took, can't stop laughing!

I got this Kiyomi song inspiration from one of my colleague when I was telling them that I watched the "Ah Boys to Men 2" on CD, and Sergeant Ong was very cool! "Steady lah~!" Hahaha. My colleague then search for the video titled "The Epic Dance Off: Tosh Rock VS Ridhwan" which she came across previously and find it funny.



Hope that he had fun today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment