Friday, September 16, 2016

Mid-Autumn Festival

15 Sept 2016 
中秋节快乐!

My friend whatsapp me this picture this morning and I was telling her I want the real Snorlax in be in my Pokedex. 

Previously appeared 2 times near my place (one inside my house and the other is just nearby walking distance). I have previously also encountered it once. But it ran away.. Not fated I guess. But I still hoped to catch it one day! Not giving up hope.. And believing that one day it will be mine! Wahaha! 

So cute hor?

Steamboat dinner tonight! 

Can you spot the Pikachu? 😂

After dinner, my mum happened to spot pikachu nearby. Since they have yet to evolve to Raichu, we rush out to try to catch it. I managed to evolve to Raichu already since I hatched pikachu from the egg so ended up having the candies faster than them:P 

And while out helping my mum catch the pikachu, spotted Snorlax nearby as well. So went on to try my luck in catching it. And I succeeded!! 

Finally Snorlax is mine!!

Back home feeling extremely happy! 
Mooncake time! 



Little bits of happiness ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment