Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pokemon Go #1

Been busy recently that didn't have the chance to complete drafting this post and posting out until now. It's a bit too late. But it's always never too late I guess? Heh heh. 

As my post title mentioned, I think it's pretty clear what this post is about. 
Yes~ it's regarding Pokemon Go! 

Finally it's being released in Singapore on 06 Aug 2016 (Saturday)! 


Been a long wait!! I had only just woke up that morning, to see my friends messaging to say that Pokemon Go is here. So there I was lying still half drowsy in bed, quickly downloading that app. HAHA! I would guessed that most of the people would have left bed and actively searching outside, wanting to catch them all.


But of course do be sure to be mindful of your surroundings and safety of yourself as well as others. 



I  still can't find Pikachu anywhere though :( 
But there's actually a trick in luring out the Pikachu. What you have to do is to avoid the 3 initial pokemons at the start. After avoiding 3 times, they will come back with a special friend - Pikachu! That's how you can get it. But I didn't choose that approach. So here I am, still trying my luck in finding one.

Exploring places in progress~



People hanging around places where lure modules are being activated. You can view where the lure modules are activated by looking at those points where there's pinkish sparkles (like in this image). 


Another of my favourite <3


Keep meeting into this cutiepie that day :)

Unforgettable funny incident happening on 7 Aug (Sunday). I caught the pokemon below (that explains why I decided to post this picture). Me and my friend were walking around at the open area at the highest level of Nex - where they have the mini water playground area for kids. 



Not that we were so engrossed in playing pokemon or anything - we were walking at the pavement area at the edge. But then we didn't notice just beside above us, there's a pail that's filling up with water and when it's filled, it will just splash down. 

So we got a shock when some of the water actually landed towards us due to the impact. As I was nearer to the side, I got the most splash - or rather my bag. HAHA! If not for my bag, I would have gonna more of the water. 

And best thing was I had just joked to my friend that maybe someone who's engrossed in pokemon might walk into this water playground and get themselves wet. Maybe if it's Pikachu, people might do that (maybe I will too). And the next moment, we got splashed! And we were not even walking inside! 

Epic moment when we kinda jump! LOL.


Hatching of eggs! You never know what you might get. I heard some people got their rare pokemons from the eggs!! 



Pikachu please come to me soon! 
Can't imagine the day if I managed to find it. 

And other than that, I still have yet to catch other pokemons as well! Slowly trying to catch em all! And also exploring the gym for battling. I still have no idea which team to join, so for the time being I am sticking to being factionless:P


No comments:

Post a Comment