Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ghostbusters

Friday movie date - Ghostbusters! 
Starring four women who started ghost catching and investigating supernatural happenings and saving the people from the ghost invasion. A comedy that many would burst out in laughter during the movie. 


Likewise as the many movies I watched, forever don't have the habit of reading up or watching the movie trailers, I find myself inside the cinema not knowing what I was getting myself into. HAHA! And one part really got to us, and had us jump! (partly not expecting it, while another part due to the sound effect).




Before the movie cheap thrills~ 7 of us and 5 of us drawing lots to see which is our "Ming zhong zhu ding" seats:P 





Ghostbusters~ Really reminds me of my primary school days where a few of us actually forming the ghostbusters club! And for someone who is such a scaredycat, I have no idea what was I thinking back then :P 

Those were the days, the crazy things we did! Can't help but miss the days back then~ Hah! 

Memories. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Gambar Hot ABG Blasteran Bugil

    ReplyDelete