Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day Celebration 2016

Early celebration for father's day today - STEAMBOAT!! 
And it's just nice for the rainy weather outside, to have something hot and soupy on such a cold day. Awesomeness~ 


Tom yum cum chicken flavoured soup! 
My favourite Tom Yum soup but then... actually my throat is still not fully recovered yet - as and when acting up. But not as bad as last month. So as long as I try to drink a lot of water, I guess I'm fine? :P 


Anyway, look at this cute little watermelon below! Specially made by my mum! Doesn't the little figure look like my papa? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe just without specs πŸ™Š





Finally, shall end this post with a 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Bokep Bule Ngewe Pembantu

    ReplyDelete