Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday For 2016!

One week since my birthday.. And here's some of the updates.
Crazy and fun birthday this year. Especially on the eve of my birthday! 

Totally didn't expect that day to be so crazy. So impromptu and all. 
First is met up with JN and I thought dinner and just a chill out session to drink - both of us only. But who knows, we jio my "bro" along to come drink with us since his birthday is just one day before mine (aka his birthday falling on the eve of my birthday). So like sort of a birthday celebration to the end of his and start of mine. 

Me and JN met to have dinner at Holland Village first before making our way to Clarke Quay for drinks. 

The night is still young!
Sitting at the river chillax-ing since it's early to be starting on drinks. 


We actually sat there until when it started drizzling. Then we made our way to find a place to start with the drinks while waiting for my "bro".

First round of drinks while waiting, and also listing out 3 wishes for this year which will then be sent to me on my birthday next year. HAHA! 



US

JN ordered a strawberry beer and for myself a Lager Bomb.




Second round when my bro arrived! 

Do you know? We ordered a Flaming Lamborghini - 2 times actually. But then we still failed in getting a successful picture of it. Super hilarious what happened. So well~ 

Complimentary - Illusion Shots!
Illusion cuz you can't really determine what the drink is. It tasted a bit lime sour yet sweet. Can't exactly describe what it is. I guess it depends on your own illusions :P


SAY CHEERS~


The complimentary drink specially for me <3
So honoured to be the first one to try this since it's not released yet until maybe next week or so? HAHA.
Loving the sweet taste - it doesn't taste like alcohol. But the alcohol level is definitely higher!
Sorry that the photo is rather dark:P


Me and my bro


Three Musketeers 

And to top it off, my bro actually requested for the band to play a Happy Birthday song to me. Super paiseh lahhh.. Too bad the below video is just a short one (which didn't capture the birthday song) which JN help me to take on snapchat.





And finally the third round is Sake time! HAHA! 


Overall, it's been a crazy birthday eve night and a special one this year. Have to thank JN and my bro for the awesome time:) Hope our birthday wishes will come true~ 


My Birthday Cake this year specially baked by my mum <3


Rainbow Cake :)

Special gift from a friend: 2 more plush added and I have no space to store any more plush! HAH! Hopefully that's the end of plush into my collection :P

Craftholic VS Big Boss!
And around Big Boss neck, there's a necklace 
❤️

Lastly, gotta thank everyone who had wished me happy birthday and celebrated for me!! :)



2 comments:

  1. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Foto Sexy ABG Blasteran Bugil

    ReplyDelete
  2. jembut lebat This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Nice one paling seru

    ReplyDelete