Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Last Day At Work (10.05.2016)

Finally it's my last physical day at work yesterday. Cannot believe that it's that fast. It seems like I had just tendered my resignation not long ago! Mixed feelings and have not been able to sleep like since 2 days before my last day. Too much things running inside my head.

A photo of my nearly empty workstation. Reminds me of my empty desk when I first joined 3 years plus back.

At first I thought I can just leave without any worries. Like others say, "You already resign le, don't bother already". But then I just can't. I still know that a part of me is still back in office thinking if I had missed anything out in my handover and all. The least I can do is to ensure proper handover which I tried to do the best I can already but still there's still some worries around. Need to keep that in check. 

But other than that, the main thing that I will miss, is definitely the colleagues and environment. And the convenience of the office communicator for communicating to the various organisations. 

Main part will be the colleagues! Colleagues are closer to you since you spent most of your time with them other than your family. You see each other often enough to not drift apart from each other. All the fun and laughter you all shared, and all the crazy stupid things you do in front of them. If I have to list them out, I think this post will be never-ending! Too many already!! They are the ones who make work interesting and worth looking forward to coming to work everyday! 

I do hope that we still do keep in touch nevertheless and bringing our friendship to a different level!

A farewell song my colleague dedicated to me via whatsapp:

No comments:

Post a Comment