Saturday, August 2, 2014

Begin Again

Caught the movie "Begin Again". A movie I had made up my mind to watch after the movie "The Fault In Our Stars". 

A short synopsis of the movie:
Story of how the individuals who had encountered huddles in their life, met and come together through their love for music. Showcasing their process of transformation (the struggles and difficulties) to stand back up on their feet and make achievements in life.



I had thought that this might be a great movie. But I have to say that I am rather disappointed with it. As in yes the music videos are really nice. But just maybe, it's lacking on the story line? The ending especially!! I am expecting more than that! Seriously~ The ending is rather abrupt that we do not know what to expect next. The first thing that comes into my mind is "What? Ending already?" 

SIGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, aside from the negativity...

One point the movie had proven though:

What doesn't kills you makes you stronger.
Life is never smooth-sailing. Things happen and life still goes on. It's up to you to decide if you want to wallow in your sadness, or to get up on your feet and accomplish some achievements in life. 

Taking the people in the movie for example.. They have the choice - the choice to turn their life around. If they didn't take the chance at all, will they come this far in the end? I guess not! Think about this.

Life is about taking chances. You never try, you never know. So what if you take the chance and you fall? Stand back up and try again. Doesn't mean you fall once, you will fall everytime. You will succeed one day! Prove all others who had looked down on you that they are wrong! 

Take a chance!! :)


A song in the movie that I like! 





No comments:

Post a Comment