Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye 2017!

With 2017 coming to an end, it's time to end off the year with some reflections once again. I was actually scrolling through my previous blog posts and then realized that I had not posted anything about 2016 reflections here. End up, I found it in my Dayre instead. I was not even aware. Oops.... 

2017, a year with the most changes I would say? Drama-mama filled and all. If I am going to start on it, I am not sure when I can complete telling the whole story. It's complicated like that. And I have no idea where to begin from anyway. But then I am glad that at least the drama-mama had sort of ended nearing the third quarter of this year. It's not as bad now at least. Phew~ 

So other than that, there were also many happenings this year. And many first. Like first time to JB via bus and train, first mentoring volunteer exposure, first cheesecake making, and many others :P 

Of course, I am glad for the ones who came into my life this year, thankful that we have met <3 

Hope that things will go smoothly in 2018! :)
And I will try to continue updating this blog and my dayre (I know it's been a while since I updated that). HAHA.

So here to a better 2018 ahead! Cheers~





No comments:

Post a Comment