Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 7 Taiwan Trip (Feb/Mar 2015) - Ximending | Taoyuan Airport | Singapore

Trip will soon come to an end. And that would be ending with this post:(
As our flight departing for Singapore is at 3.45pm, we only have until 12.30pm to do final shopping at Ximending before making our way to Taoyuan Airport.

Yong He Dou Jiang
No. 30 Hankou Street
Zhongzheng District, Taipei

Breakfast for the day was settled here, where we ordered their egg crepe and Dou Jiang.




Ta-dah~ Not too bad but it's quite oily. So not recommended for those who can't take oily stuffs early in the morning.

Our Trip is coming to an end :(




I really missed the trip! Definitely will want to visit Taiwan again! 
And of course, I would have to thank my friend for jio-ing me and for being my "tour guide". And also I know that I did get a lil angsty at certain times especially when I am feeling very tired. But overall, it was okay and we managed to get through those:) And I am glad for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment