Thursday, September 10, 2015

Learning

"When you're gone  
 The pieces of my heart are missing you
 When you're gone
 The face I came to know is missing too
 When you're gone
 The words I need to hear
 To always get me through the day
 And make it okay
 I miss you"


 



Never have I thought that it would be this way. Was chatting with a good friend of mine about something I am randomly trying out recently. And the question that she later posed to me was beyond my shock. When I am trying that out, I didn't realise what I had missed out/ not think about. Maybe things were already changing back then. Yes, back then~! On one hand, it was something worth celebrating, but on the other hand, it had inflicted pain on me. 
We are wishing for things to be back but it's going to be near to impossible isn't it? Do not only learn to cherish things and see the importance of things only when you lose it or when it's already too late.

Sometimes you just had to take certain risks in life....
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment