Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Just Tired

February.. Chapter 2 of 2015 and here I am feeling draining. Have been feeling very tired recently... Not sure if it's just physically tired or maybe it's because of the mental drain. Maybe I am just tired of being repeatedly being reminded of it and all. Maybe I am just... tired of everything.

And I start to wonder. Maybe it's time to think and heed the advice from a friend previously. I being the stubborn one had chosen not to heed the advice before, or maybe I just did not think likewise of what he saw. Until.... recently. 

It's like finding yourself in the middle of a whirlpool, going around in circles with the rapid moving tides without the ability to have any control over it. And regardless of how you keep trying and flailing your arms to try to swim out of it, you find yourself unable to escape this powerful force. 

This is how it feels like. And I think it's enough. After much thinking, I have made up my mind, and I am done. Done with the pointless struggling and flailing around my way out. Now I guess, all I will need is some time to clear up my mind and thoughts. All this is clouding my thoughts and making me lose my usual way of reasoning. But why is it so hard to withdraw myself? 

Can't wait for March - a getaway and a breather! Hopefully things will be better? Wait for my updates then! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment