Monday, March 17, 2014

National Breakfast Day!


Finally it's raining since yesterday after a long period of hot sunny weather! I really missed it! Missed the cooling weather since the start of January. How I wished everyday is so cooling (but maybe exclude the rain?) Haha. I missed sleeping in on rainy days...

Well~ My Monday did not actually start out well, with me being moody and irritated due to the lack of sleep (since I slept at 2am last night) and also due to the nice weather to sleep in. At times like this, I think I might flare up at the slightest things. Don't say I didn't give warning. Hah! But then after a while I will be fine:)

Anyway, my irritated and moody mood sort of became better at lunch time, where we get to have Mac breakfast, with the National Breakfast Day campaign that McDonald's is organizing. They actually gave out free limited supply of the Egg McMuffins from 6am - 11am today, and in addition, they will also be selling breakfast until 6pm today! Rare opportunity to have Mac breakfast in the afternoon! And maybe something to kill Monday blues? Hehehe.



P.s. It's still raining now and I really really feel like falling asleep! Even the cup of Teh O is useless at times like this. But then again, Teh O is useless on me:P Think I am immune to it already. Gambatte in trying to stay awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment