Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cafe Hopping to Vanilla Bar & Cafe @ Tanjong Pagar

Cafe hopping around Tanjong Pagar area:) The amount of money we had spent so far on cafes:P
But nonetheless, my friend and I are also happy and satisfied enough walking around the area and spotting cafes! Not too shabby for an afternoon walk to digest our food. In addition to the ones we visited, we had also came across some others as well, which is currently pending on our list!:)

Their Store Front! Was telling my friend that we go down the lane and try to search for this cafe when she pointed out that its just in front of us! LOL

The seatings inside! Rather small and cozy. But the aircon is really cold. My friend and I were like freezing there! So you might want to bring along a cardigan:)

Outdoor seating! Got those garden kind of feeling! But be warned that they only have a standing fan for cooling effect. We actually requested to sit outside but due to it being in the afternoon, its rather hot and we request to switch to indoors thereafter.

Vanilla Dirt Cake
Highly raved for & unique in its own way as it is served in a flower pot. It really looks like those potted flower plant!! The dirt is actually oreo crumbs and the worms being the gummy ones; and underneath the dirt is actually frozen vanilla ice cream! Yum yum!!
Its recommended! But I feel that the frozen vanilla ice cream underneath the dirt, is not that cold.. Would be better if its colder.

Mini Pancakes with French Vanilla Ice-cream
Another of their recommended dessert! I like their mini pancakes. Real fluffy kind, which goes well with the ice-cream:)

Iced Matcha Float
My friend ordered this while I ordered the Iced Mocha Float (picture below!). I don't really like the Matcha Float as it is rather milky. And to top it off, the matcha taste only comes from the ice-cream. However, maybe for benefit of doubt, I don't really liked matcha in the first place. HAHA. 

Iced Mocha Float
When I took the first sip before stirring in the ice-cream, it's bitter! Personally I am not a fan of bitter stuff (rather selective), so if you are like me, you might want to consider mixing in the ice-cream to sweeten it:) 



Vanilla Bar & Cafe
3 Boon Tat Street, Singapore 069612

Monday - Thursday : 10.30am - 11pm
Friday : 11am - 12am
Saturday: 11am - 9pm
(Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)






No comments:

Post a Comment