Friday, February 7, 2014

Cafe Hopping to Craft Bakery Cafe @ Holland Village

Updates for Jan 2014! Went to Craft Bakery Cafe with a friend to try out. We are researching on which cafe to go to, and came across this cafe. The molten cakes are actually from 3 inch sin and look tempting and nice, so we decided to go for it!




We ordered the Breakfast Set, Truffle Fries, Cafe Mocha, and 2 Molten cakes (1 Original and 1 Banana Flavor) to share. Personally, I like their Molten cakes, which comes with one scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream. Initially me and my friend actually want to take a video of the chocolate oozing out, but when we cut open the molten cake, it did not happen as the chocolate is actually those thick and rich kind! Goes really well with the Vanilla Ice-cream! However, when we tried the Banana flavored Molten Cake, it does not really have the taste of the banana. I think the banana taste is more of the yellowish powder on top of the molten cakes? Cause the chocolate inside, tastes exactly like the original one. 





Personally, I feel that the food was normal, not too bad. The main attraction for me to re-visit this cafe is the Molten Cakes I guess, plus the ambience. I would say that it is a real nice place to chill and catch up with friends over desserts aka the molten cakes :)

The location of the cafe is also easily accessible, within walking distance from Holland Village MRT Station. Address: 24A Lorong Mambong, Singapore 277183
Operating Hours: 12pm - 11pm (Sun-Thurs); 12pm - 12am (Fri-Sat)



I even tried Churrosity for the 1st time! :)


Great exploring of Holland Village! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment