Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Blues?

Here comes Monday once again:( Any suggestions on how to kill Monday blues?
I think for this week, the only motivation factor to go to work on Monday (which is today), is the fact that tmr is a public holiday. Awesome! :) Public Holidays means an additional day of fun and enjoyment, PLUS waking up late! :)

Can you imagine how bored am I now? Actually supposed to be in office with only being out of office during lunch time. End up, because of some unforeseen circumstances, I have to be out of office for the rest of the day:( I mean being out of office is not entirely a bad thing. But just that I had already prepared myself for the good stuff that is gonna happen if I am in office. So the sudden change to be out of office kind of spoil my mood.. But wells, I am not gonna let this bring down my whole positive feeling. Shall keep reminding myself that tomorrow's a public holiday to keep my mood high:P

Arghhhh! I aaaammmmm ssssosooooo freaaaaakkkkinnnngg bbbbboooorrreeedddd!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!

This is so trrruuuee! Hahaha:



No comments:

Post a Comment