Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April 2021

April 2021. 

One year from the start of Circuit Breaker in Singapore. 

Covid-19 is still around but then now people are busy waiting for their turn to take the vaccination, and able to get around freely, but still with masks and safe distancing measures of course. My team also started to return back to office once a week for now. 

I also recovering from gastric reflux problem since Dec 2020. I guess that's when it started and actually gotten worse on Chinese New Year period and I finally went to see a doctor and finally got a diagnosis and completed the medication. Now it's much better, just random times it hits. 

Still remember one year earlier, everything was hectic with the situation. Fumbling around of new workarounds in tasks, and taking on the additional work load for another colleague who left. Stressful much and many overtime hours burnt. 

But here I am saying that I am glad I survived! Hahaha. Taking on the additional work load, I learnt a lot on the job since that was something I had zero experience in. Initially was overwhelming and over time I also slowly learnt to take a break. As they say 休息是为了走更长远的路😅

My happy pill whilst working from home kinda also helped me destress~ the one who recently keep creating trouble by wreaking her own cage (digging out all the grass all over, turning the food container and toilet tray over). 


No comments:

Post a Comment