Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Pray everything is well soon!



A quarter into 2020, and the Covid-19 situation still remains. It's scary how the sudden surge of cases globally. Locally there's also more and more clusters and cases, even those unlinked ones. But there had been additional restrictions and measures in place to help to control the situation. 

We have also started our split team work arrangements and for this month, I will be working from home. A lot of inconveniences arising but we just have to work around those, with emails and whatsapp communications and even with the use of zoom conference. 

My friends and I have also recently met up over zoom conference instead of an actual meet up. We had initially planned for a lunch meetup to catch up with one another. But with the increasing number of cases, and one of our friends pregnant, we decide to meet up over video conference instead! 

I hope that the situation will become better and everything will be fine soon. And most importantly everyone will be healthy and well!! 

I will also be updating on my Taiwan trip in early March this year (before the sudden surge of cases globally). Lucky I am already back before the situation worsen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment