Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Memory Lane

Hihi! Really been a while, isn't it? 

I kinda miss the feeling of typing and penning down my thoughts and happenings in this space. I kind of had a quick read through my previous posts and it really feels like walking down memory lane.

And now, looking at how few posts (close to nothing) about recent happenings, made me feel like I should start to pen down something that I can refer to in future. I hope to fill this little space with many many posts that I can look back at in future! So stay tune! haha

So anyways, I was kinda triggered by memories because of the S.H.E seventeen anniversary new music video release - 十七. 
You may refer to the music video below! 

The MV starts off with them boarding the train - beginning their journey of S.H.E together for the past 17 years. Fate brought them together and they began their music career journey together - the hard work they put in together and eventually gained the popularity. 
And mid-way, they also went on to pursue their own interests (acting/ variety/ music). 

The 17 years had been a train ride of various ups and downs for them. But ultimately, they are still together as one, and will be there for one another no matter what happens :)




This MV really bring back the memories of how they started off, and how they became part of our lives as we listen to their songs as we are growing up <3

Can't wait to see their live broadcast later today (11 Sept) at 7.30pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment