Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fear


Totally dislike the feeling of having to wait outside the emergency department in the hospital. The feeling of not knowing and having to see the different different scenes such as people crying and praying outside, or people in great pain while waiting for someone to attend to them. The second one is the one that made me even scared when I am outside there waiting. And that's what I encountered earlier just now. 

We were just sitting around waiting since there's nothing we can do except to wait - wait for an available ward for admission. Then there was this guy in a wheelchair who was in great pain seeing the muffled cry when the pain had kicked in, and the sweat on his face. We saw. And I was also scared - scared of the pain. Can totally feel his pain was terribly intense. 

I really can't deal with all these. Since young. Hopefully everything will be alright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment