Sunday, January 20, 2013

Genting Trip - Dec 2012

Been quite some time since I last updated. haha! Shall slowly try to update those happenings:)

Ending Dec 2012, I went to Genting via bus! It was a double-decked bus with those comfortable chairs and we get our own  individual screen which we can use for playing games, listening to music, or watch movies. On the way back to Singapore, I watched this particular movie 'Magic to Win" which Wu Zun acted in it as well. Super nice!! It was quite entertaining! I would recommend those people who are travelling to Malaysia where the journey is quite long, to take this bus there. The seats can be let down into a bed, and there's even the massage function!  Super shiok!

The weather over there is just so shiok as compared to Singapore, which is hot and humid. Try going there and have an ice-cream! Hahaha!

The view of the Outdoor Theme Park from our hotel room:)
Challenge myself in taking this! Build up all my courage for this! Super duper scary to the max!  Once is enough! Hahaha! Until now, when I recall the experience, I will still be scared!

The photo we took inside the Igloo in the Snow World! It's just too cold outside, that we seek shelter inside this igloo! At least there's a bit of warmth:P
Ferris Wheel!! - The ride where we become young once again:D 

All in all, the trip to Genting is not so bad:) It helps to end the year 2012 on a high note:)


No comments:

Post a Comment