Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stressful happenings

Lots of things have happened for the past few months, with more emphasis on the recent months starting from September. It's taking its toll on me. What with exams coming up, work issues, and family stuffs. It's like I can't even catch my breath when everything just occur all at once.

Today marks the end of my second paper. One more left to go! My brain is going to explode with the loads of information memorised for the first two papers. I wonder if my brain still have space for the third paper. Lol. If this is the world of cartoons, I bet there will be a meter showing the information overload alert. Hahaha.
Shall jiayou for the last paper and I will be free! :)

And I shall focus on my career and family stuff, and most importantly, entertainment, relaxation, and enjoyment! Can't possibly focus all on work and no play right?

No comments:

Post a Comment